Interim Pastor Training
August 24, 2021
Interim Pastor Training—August 24, 2021
Led by Jerry Fulton, director/editor of Baptist Progress, who has served numerous churches as an interim pastor,
will answer the following questions:
- What is an interim pastor?
- What should be expected of the interim pastor?
- How does the interim pastor make things ready for the next pastor?
- How can the interim pastor connect the church to the Baptist Missionary Association of Texas?
- How much should the interim pastor be paid?
During the training, potential interim pastors will be provided with an assessment survey to use in the church they serve as well as other helpful tools. Those who complete the training will be certified as an interim pastor for the BMA of Texas. All potential interim pastors must have pastoral experience in order to attend the training. The training will be conducted from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. with lunch provided for $10, at the BMA of Texas Office Building at 632 Farley Street in Waxahachie.
Please submit the form above and then Pay with the Pay button below.